Dynamic Coaching provides education and personal development services to the community through sport, mentoring and creative arts, in order to empower, enhance and inspire young lives.
Our services are currently available to children and young people (aged 5-25 years) in the London areas of Greenwich, Bromley, Lewisham and Bexley. We offer provisions that are effective in improving physical and mental wellbeing, as well as sense of self- worth and belonging. We achieve this primarily through sporting activities, though have also expanded to engage young people through other mediums such as mentorship, music and art.
Our mission objectives are to:
• Empower, Inspire & Enhance Lives
• Be fully inclusive of all participants and staff
• Improve the quality and availability of sporting opportunity within our communities
• Encourage increased social cohesion and community development
• Help young people to lead healthier lifestyles and gain new life skills
• Create pathways into employment
• Raise educational engagement and achievement
• Reduce crime and anti-social behaviour.